Subject: [Leica] Jerusalem pictures
From: J D Perkins <perkins@ripserve.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 07:01:09 +0000

I've been off-list for a while. Where did everybody go? I've just
posted some new pictures to my website on kids growing up in
Jerusalem.

http://www.ripserve.com/whenigrowup/

Has anyone used the new 28mm f2 yet? I'm thinking of going wider.

- --
J D Perkins
Ripserve Ltd
PO Box 29432
London NW1 5WJ
Tel:  020 7723 0661
david@ripserve.com
http://ripserve.com/
This e-mail transmission, which may contain confidential information, is
intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or organisation to whom it
is addressed.  If you are not the addressee, or the employee responsible for
delivering this transmission to the addressee, please telephone this office
as soon as possible.  Improper or unauthorised use, disclosure, distribution
or copying of this transmission is prohibited.

Replies: Reply from Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au> (Re: [Leica] Jerusalem pictures)
Reply from "Margaret Jeffcoat" <margaret01@excelonline.com> (Re: [Leica] Jerusalem pictures)