Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V19 #37
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 13:04:08 -0500

Afterswift@aol.com jotted down the following:

> Altho most directors view the dailies via video or digital recording, they
> still insist on shooting and cutting 35mm film as the final product. They
> aren't going to trust AF. They want their focus done in a fully predictable
> way.

I wasn't referring to AF, I was referring to manual focus by looking through
the VF and seeing when something is in focus.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                | "OK! Let's get one thing straight. I'm in
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU  | charge of the CPU for the next 40 milli-
email: howard.390@osu.edu    | seconds!"
www: http://mvhoward.i.am/   | -- comment in the Space Shuttle IPL code