Subject: [Leica] for the record - it wasn't kyle who came up with the PAW idea
From: "Gary Klein" <leicaman_99@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 21:53:47 -0600

I do believe it was Jim Brandenberg who did that book.  I don't know if I
would ever have enough disipline to do a frame a day.  Maybe a roll, but not
a frame...... I for one minute believe he cracked only one frame a day.
Come on!

gck

although, i will mention that fantastic book, published in its entirity in
>national geographic about 3 years ago, where some wildlife photographer
>really did a picture a day for a year, but the only took ONE FRAME a day.
>and they're all spectacular. someone will recall the name of the book and
>we should all go out and buy it. i think he was using an EOS, but we'll
>forgive him.
>
>kc

I spoke to a National Geographic photographer who said that everyone
considered that book a joke.  None of the other photographers believed for
a minute that he exposed one frame a day and got those photos.

Tina

Replies: Reply from Randy Holst <mistervolvo@home.com> (Re: [Leica] for the record - it wasn't kyle who came up with the PAW idea)