Subject: Re: [Leica] for the record - it wasn't kyle who came up with the PAW idea
From: Randy Holst <mistervolvo@home.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 22:05:43 -0700

Gary Klein wrote:

> I do believe it was Jim Brandenberg who did that book.  I don't know if I
> would ever have enough disipline to do a frame a day.  Maybe a roll, but not
> a frame...... I for one minute believe he cracked only one frame a day.
> Come on!

The name of the book is "Chased by the Light".  Brandenburg challenged
himself to take a single exposure each day for 90 days, which was
published in National Geographic, November 1997, Vol. 192, No. 5.  The
article was entitled "North Woods Journal", in which he photographed the
forest and wildlife in Northeast Minnesota.

Randy Holst
Boise, Idaho