Subject: Re: [Leica] Mortuary Science
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 15:16:18 -0500

> The Shutterbug has always been a magazine we buy for the adds. The articles are
> just fillers.
> Perhaps now with the new owners they have a real budget and staff for those articles.
> People didn't like like Bob's "girlie" subject matter on his test shots. Those
> were noticeable.
> But the new owners could have come in and said:
> "here is a real budget for some real articles and change your subject matter on
> your testing"
>
> Mark (The ok guy) Rabiner
> Portland, Oregon
> USA

So, to make a long response short, Buzz is correct?:-)

B. D. Still The Mean Guy Colen

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Mortuary Science)
Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Mortuary Science)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Mortuary Science)