Subject: Re: [Leica] Leitz Wetzlar Back on Top
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 21:42:22 -0800

While we're on the subject. How much would it take to have Leica do
custom inscriptions. Considering all that dead space on top, I wouldn't
mind having one commemorating a special event in my life. Besides those
other inscriptions are all foreign places. I'd like something American,
like a mushroom cloud or a Mercury capsule, you know like the Yuri
Gagarin Zorki. What do think, think it'll fly?

Slobodan Dimitrov

Message from Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] M6 Black Paint, Leitz Wetzlar Back on Top)
Message from Stephen Gandy <Stephen@CameraQuest.com> (Re: [Leica] Leitz Wetzlar Back on Top)