Subject: Re: [Leica] Y2 Filter humbug!
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 19:36:28 -0800

Things got so bad today, I got Sunned out here in San Pedro, CA. I tried
taking advantage of an overcast day, got as far as a roll and a half of
120, before that California Sun popped out and blew my day. Ah well,
tomorrow is another day.

Slobodan Dimitrov

Message from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] Y2 Filter humbug!)