Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V19 #58
From: Heavysteam@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 08:40:34 EST

I remember Bob Shell making a comment on the AOL photography bulletin board that the folks at Cambridge Camera Exchange are "honorable people" and his friends.

That forever dismissed any credibility that Bob might have had with me and firmly established him as part and parcel of an ongoing scam operation.

I don't see how Shutterbug can do anything but improve with Mr. Shell no longer contributing on a regular basis.

Randy