Subject: RE: [Leica] LUGger Fashion tips
From: MEBérubé <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 19:31:21 -0500

Tom wrote:
>I suppose the next logical question would be what shoes are recommended for
>those all day long photo adventures prowling the streets for leica pictures?

Nothing less than a pair of custom made Limmers!
http://www.qualityservices.com/limmer.htm

Have had my current pair since 1984 and they are just now starting to show
some wear! Mine are black and were made for me an hour away at the Limmer
family shop in Intervale, NH.

(These are what I wear unless I'm in a suit...as I work from home now, I'm
rarely in a suit these days.)

Carpe Luminem,
Michael E. Berube

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] LUGger Fashion tips)