Subject: Re: [Leica] week four
From: MEBérubé <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 14:24:09 -0500

At 10:16 AM 1/25/01 -0800, you wrote:
>This week's offering flirts perilously with the banal
>(http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=148535&size=lg). Despite the
>risk of my fragile ego dissolving into monkey dust, I'm open to critique.
>Lee Bacchus
>Vancouver

Lee though this photo doesn't really "say anything" important (to me) it is
a pretty neat collection of different shapes, shades, textures and tones
which even manages to follow the rule of thirds somewhat. (It having an
interesting element at at least 3 junctures of the four imaginary lines.)

Your exposure must have been dead on and the Delta 100 (I haven't used it
yet) must have a pretty good range because there is good detail across the
whole wide spectrum in the image.

Prefering places and things to people, I like it's lack of any human
element. (other than the "MEN" sign.)

Inanimate objects are more fun to shoot than people sometimes...but it's
harder to judge their expression.
:)

Carpe Luminem,
Michael E. Berube