Subject: [Leica] FS or Trade: Voigt. 75mm and Konica 28mm
From: Douglas Cooper <douglas@dysmedia.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 11:35:27 -0500

Well, the M4-P is gone -- traded to Godfrey for a Rolleiflex White Face!
(The 3.5F Xenotar, a lens I've been dying for.  Bill Maxwell considers it
the best of the TLR lenses.)

This means, however, that I have nothing to hang my 28 and 75 on.  So I'm
looking to trade them (or perhaps sell them, but I prefer to trade).  Both
absolutely mint, with shades:

Konica Hexar 28mm in M-Mount (I keep irritating people with this
observation, but photodo has it outperforming the current Leica...  At any
rate, it's much smaller, and better suited to the rangefinder.)

Voigtlander/Cosina 75mm, in black (with box).  You can hunt through the
archives to read my intemperate reviews of this lens.

Guess what I'm really looking for now is a good 90mm, to fill out my M3 kit.
Preferably in chrome.  But I'll entertain any and all offers.   Grab these
before I convince Godfrey to part with his 35S Silver Anniversary...

cheers,

Douglas Cooper
http://www.dysmedia.com

Replies: Reply from firkin@netconnect.com.au ([Leica] Re: FS or Trade: Voigt. 75mm and Konica 28mm)