Subject: Re: [Leica] What makes a good photo (was: Lee's week four)
From: Henry Ambrose <digphoto@telalink.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 08:17:08 -0600

Then Ted wrote:
>If some of these guys would just leave all this damn theoretical crap in the
>unopened can and busy themselves with picture taking without all the fool
>thought processes about photography and the photo process,  I bet a hundred,
>many of the PAW pictures would be a thousand fold better!

OK Gentlemen,

All I suggested was to go out and make pictures in a slightly different
way.
And there's no need for this to turn into anything else.
Have you ever done what I suggested?
Not that either one of you need to. Or anyone else.
What I'm saying is to override your brain for a roll - go only with the
feely part - then inspect the results. Its interesting to do.

No theory, no turgid excretions.
Its anti-theory. Its making pictures.

Henry

Replies: Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] What makes a good photo (was: Lee's week four))