Subject: Re: [Leica] What makes a good photo (was: Lee's week four)
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 07:43:57 -0800

Henry;

Relax Henry. Frankly you comments didn't bother me, and they were well
articulated. I felt that Martin was egging us on a little bit, and that
little was going over the edge.
But, I'm short on time this morning, so I'll respond later in a more
detailed and articulately defensible commentary. My Volvo's front disk
brakes started growling yesterday and I want to replace the pads before
it starts raining again.

Wet In Long Beach (ya I know, we don't even know what wet is next to the
rest of the Nation)
Best,
 Slobodan