Subject: [Leica] Re: What makes a good photo, by Ted Grant
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 09:48:52 -0800

Now these are words to listen to.

Everyone should print this out, 14 or greater font (so you can read it
across the room,) mount it and hang it on the wall.

Hang a copy in your bathroom so you read it every morning when you get up.

Put a copy on the ceiling over your bed (tape it to the mirror if need be)
so it can be read just before you zzzz out.

Jim

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: What makes a good photo, by Ted Grant)
Reply from "julianthomas.terra.es" <julianthomas@terra.es> (Re: [Leica] Re: What makes a good photo, by Ted Grant)
Reply from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Re: What makes a good photo, by Ted Grant)