Subject: Re: [Leica] What makes a good photo (was: Lee's week four)
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 20:08:26 -0800

Why do I get the feeling that this going to wind up as some sort of
research material with the usual turgid academic excretions adhered to it.

Slobodan Dimitrov

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <jim@brick.org> ([Leica] Re: What makes a good photo, by Ted Grant)
Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] What makes a good photo (was: Lee's week four))