Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW : week 5 is up
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 13:49:46 -0800

Good moves Jimmy,

Sure makes the lead picture much stronger by cropping to 35 look format.

The week 4 picture is improved by cutting of the "too much sky", but the
horizon line is still crooked. I understand you didn't crop it, but I did
with card board "l's" on the screen and I bet you can make it straight
without loosing the power of the right side of the rock formation. try it an
I bet it'll look better.

ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant