Subject: Re: [Leica] funerals ! :-(
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 14:20:52 -0800

Martin,
I was young and innocent and he had me by the throat with a smile on his
face threatening me with face down in a grave before the coffin was lowered!
jeeeeesh you can only think and do one thing with smiling face and his
throat clutching hand.

Comply gracefully and get the hell quickly! Certainly without peeing your
pants! And that activity almost came to pass also. Whew! ;-)
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant