Subject: Re: [Leica] funerals ! :-(
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 19:20:04 -0800

Austin Franklin wrote:

> > Ted Grant Photography Limited
>
> What, do you believe, is the limiting factor of your photography?<<<<<<

Austin,
Money!
That which would allow me time and funds to shoot the projects I want to do.
And some I will do before the big darkroom in the sky, money or no!

My attitude isn't a limiting factor, as I'm generally a positive thinker.
Nor the physical side, although at 72 to shoot some personal projects I have
in mind it might be some what limiting. But one can pace themselves and over
come it.

However, I've always worked on the basis of mind over matter and if you want
it bad enough, it will happen! :-)

The limiting factor of my photography? Austin, I really don't know, as I
feel the sky's the limit and I'm still aiming at the sky with no limitations
in sight!  :-)

I trust this answers what you had in mind.
ted

Replies: Reply from firkin@netconnect.com.au ([Leica] Re: funerals ! :-()