Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA Meeting
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 22:29:18 -0800

At 05:00 PM 01/28/2001 -0800,  Mark Rabiner wrote:
> > Does anyone know the dates scheduled for the next LHSA meeting in Oregon?
> >
> > Dan K.
> >
>On the site i see it says:  2001 meeting revenued. No reason is given
>it will be in San Antonio TX. No other info and it says check back for updates
>Looks like i wont' being giving tours of my darkroom after all.

I'm really disappointed.  Portland is an easy drive from Seattle.  I was
really looking forward to driving down and getting a chance to meet some of
the faces behind the prose on the LUG.

If someone knows why the meeting was moved, please post it.

- --Peter Klein
Seattle, WA

Replies: Reply from Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au> (Re: [Leica] LHSA Meeting)
Reply from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Re: THE PLAGUES !!!)