Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: What makes a good photo, by Ted Grant
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 00:20:46 -0800

At 10:01 PM 01/27/2001 -0800, Ted Grant wrote:
>Surely you don't see everything looking great and then stand there making an
>esoteric analysis of the scene delaying the shutter click for more "brain"
>input? Certainly when your gut is screaming at you, "SHOOT IT!"

I remember reading something by Eisenstadt.  Someone asked him if a
photographer needed a high IQ.  He replied that a photographer didn't need
a high IQ, but he did need a *fast* IQ.

- --Peter Klein
Seattle, WA

Replies: Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: What makes a good photo, by Ted Grant)