Subject: Re: [Leica] Clarification of The Incarnation and a Short Rebuke
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 06:43:27 -0700

As always Henning, you were right! I did exactly as suggested and now,
instead of only 1.2G left on my drive, I have 3.1G of free space! My only
question is why a drive that came with OS 8.6 installed would have been
formatted HFS? I guess it was the OEM supplier.

Thank you,

John Collier

PS: Best $30 I ever spent.