Subject: Re: [Leica] New price list.
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 15:23:19 -0500

Steve LeHuray jotted down the following:

>> On February 1, 2001 there will be a new Leica price list.
>>
>> Several M lens prices will increase (in Europe anyway).
>>
>> The same for all the M6TTL.
>>
>> Lucien
>>
>> PS : If you want a 90/2 AA for instance, buy it before Thursday.
>>

> I would say that, with the economy slowing down, this is a mistake

So it makes perfect sense then, that Leica are upping their prices... ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                    |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU      |         53 kB/s and nothing on.
email: howard.390@osu.edu        |

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] New price list.)