Subject: Re: [Leica] New price list.
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 15:26:06 -0500

A. H. Ongun jotted down the following:

> Would a 5-10% increase (assuming it is worldwide) deter anyone on this list
> from buying a new lens or camera assuming they were going to buy new anyway?

No, of course not.  I, like everyone else on this list, am made of money.
I've got sooo much of the damn stuff, I eat it for breakfast.  Hell, they
could bump up the price 200%, and it wouldn't matter.  BTW -- I've got about
1500 bars of gold that I haven't got room for in my backyward (need to make
room for my 12th customized Rolls): any takers?

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | "There is always free cheese in a
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       |  mousetrap."
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |      -- Longbaugh, The Way of the Gun

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] New price list.)