Subject: Re: [Leica] New price list.
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 12:58:12 -0800

Martin Howard wrote:
><Snip>
> No, of course not.  I, like everyone else on this list, am made of money.
> I've got sooo much of the damn stuff, I eat it for breakfast.  Hell, they
> could bump up the price 200%, and it wouldn't matter.  BTW -- I've got about
> 1500 bars of gold that I haven't got room for in my backyward (need to make
> room for my 12th customized Rolls): any takers?
>
> M.

We're selling our 64 Renault Caravelle we got as a wedding gift in 77 so we'll
be a one car "family."
No use for a car with the engine in the back now what I've seen what a mid
intersection crash can to do a Volvo Station wagon.
The insurance on a Rolls would make made for less Leica lenscap pile up!!!
Instead of an item a year it might get to be every other year!
I think Leica is turning out new stuff faster than that and we all know they've
got me hook line and sinker!
Had no idea how cheap a used Mercedes-Benz was till yesterday! And will fit in
my driveway!

mwr