Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: LHSA Meeting
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 14:53:16 -0800

Gary Todoroff wrote:

> The LHSA board was a bit skeptical about having the conference on the West
> Coast, because of a previous one that was poorly attended. But that was over
> 10 years ago. How about West Coast LUGgers make sure we show up the Other
> Coast and plan attending the one in Portland this year!?
>
> I've attended three out of the last four LHSA conferences - they are even
> more fun when you get to meet LUG members who show up.
>
> Regards,
> Gary Todoroff
> Tree LUGger

I certainly enjoyed meeting you Gary and your stupendous slide show of your
aerial shots and watching you try to unload that CLE at the swap meet! :)

We'll have to have a portland meeting anyway!!

Everyone should stay at the Mallory!!

now that's water pressure!! A great dining hall!

cheeeeeep!

mark rabiner

Message from Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au> (Re: [Leica] LHSA Meeting)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] LHSA Meeting)