Subject: RE: [Leica] OT - how to spell 'lens'
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 19:16:33 -0800 (PST)

Paul Chefurka wrote:
You're right.  This is the sort of language-mangling up with which we
should not put...

Paul
P.S.  You may just be ranting, but I agree with you irregardless ;-)
Paul,

Irregardless of whether or not you don't agree with me or otherwise, I
shouldn't be surprised if this doesn't spell the end of the English
language as we know it! Its to bad! Your obviously fed up with the
mangling of our mother tong, as you're post indicates. Others may have
different opinions, of coarse, depending on there backgound, but I bet
it won't be long before their also frustrated.

BTW, this post contains deliberate errors. Please don't think of me as
an ox and a moron ;-)

Regards,

=====
Ray