Subject: Re: [Leica] WEBSITE
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 14:14:26 -0800

Mark Rabiner wrote:

> Brilliant!!!!!!!!<<<<<<<<<<<

Mark ole' buddy it is brilliantly executed! Therefore it works and hasn't
blown the image to pieces. Our good old ;-)  "95"  Rob,  knows how to use
fill light which an awful lot of guys haven't got a clue how, unfortunately.
Therefore when he uses a "Twinkie light" it's masterfully accomplished and
subtly applied!!

And I surely never have any problem when fill twinkie light is used well and
correctly!

"it should be there without being a visual hammer on the head in your face!"
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant