Subject: [Leica] Re: Has anyone read Shutterbabe yet?
From: firkin@netconnect.com.au
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 03:03:55 GMT

Paul Chefurka writes:

> On Thu, 01 Feb 2001 20:25:43 -0500, Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
> wrote:
>
> >We must be reading different reviews.  I was talking about this one by
> >Janet Reitman:
> >
> >http://www.salon.com/books/feature/2001/01/29/shutterbabe/index.html
> >
> >I just read it for the third time and if she mentions Kogan quitting to be
> >a mother, I surely can't find it.
> >
> >Tina
>
> Second page, middle of the third paragraph.
>
> I may be overreacting to this, but Ms. Reitman really rubbed me the
> wrong way.  She may be completely right about Kogan, but I sure
> reacted badly to the tone of her criticisms.
>
> Paul

Paul,

I think you are over reacting a little bit. She makes her point and then
makes it again and again, but there may be little else to comment about in
this work --- reviewing books is a "bugger".

Cheers
Alastair

Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Has anyone read Shutterbabe yet?)
Message from Paul Chefurka <chefurka@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Has anyone read Shutterbabe yet?)