Subject: Re: [Leica] death of a leicameter...
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2001 08:33:16 -0700

It is quite common for the circuit boards to oxidise and form breaks in the
conductors. Just run a wire to repair. You can get new parts from Leica
still but they are expensive. I had an MR-4 with a bad meter movement
(broken and missing hair springs) and the part was about $350CAN. I bought
another meter.

John Collier