Subject: Re: [Leica] Specks in new Leica Lens
From: "julianthomas.terra.es" <julianthomas@terra.es>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 18:41:10 +0100

The main leica dealer in barcelona, Arpi, wouldn't touch it and gave me the
address of the main pro repair centre. I took it there and they sdaid that
all repairs have to go to leica Germany, so I gave it to them. In future
I'll send everything to the UK. There is a place in Luton that I've used
which is great. I'm mainly pissed off (very) with the lack of info - how
long? dunno...

Julian