Subject: [Leica] Heliars and Generosity
From: Douglas Cooper <douglas@dysmedia.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 02:46:44 -0500

What can I say.  The LEG and the LUG are full of great-hearted souls, each
in possession of a 15mm Heliar.  I've had more offers than I ever thought
possible!  Thanks so much.  Seems Jeff Moore is the closest -- about five
blocks away -- so I'll be borrowing his.  But I could have had a whole
bouquet of ultra-wide lenses, if I'd taken everybody up who offered...

cheers,

Douglas Cooper
http://www.dysmedia.com