Subject: Re: [Leica] R-8 Difficulty
From: "L arry Rippel" <lrippel@usaor.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 18:50:40 -0400

Hi Margaret,

Yes, it was a new camera.  I've replaced the batteries and I keep
trying the positions between manual and auto in hopes that that
will fix it.  I've been setting the meter on spot lately, that
seems to work too.

Larry

Replies: Reply from "Margaret Jeffcoat" <margaret01@excelonline.com> (Re: [Leica] R-8 Difficulty)