Subject: Re: [Leica] R-8 Difficulty
From: "Margaret Jeffcoat" <margaret01@excelonline.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 19:52:41 -0500

Larry, I'm using my wife's "E" address, sorry for the confusion. With this
being a new camera I would send it back to Leica NJ and have them look  it
over. Your dealer should be willing to help you with this. Leica is very
willing to help and with the new man in NJ  (straight from Germany for at
lease 2 yrs) looking over the repair department He is very much wanting to
help and get the equipment fixed and back in your hands. Give them a try,
any new tools should not have problems.
I have a new R8 and had some problems with it when first using it with the
new Motor Drive. Leica fixed the camera and replaced the motor with a new
unit.
Cheers Wilber