Subject: [Leica] Seeing black & white vs. color
From: "Oliver Bryk" <oliverbryk@home.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 06:15:35 -0800

Tristan Tom wrote:
I have to admit, I'm torn between shooting black and white or color.
I go through phases where I only want to shoot black and white. It's
more emotional, it seems more artistic, more pure and to the core.
Then, I come across some truly inspiring and effective color images

Tristan, buy yourself a Wratten 90 filter - mounted or unmounted, it doesn't
matter - and practice looking at the world (it helps to close the other eye)
through it. You'll enhance your ability to see in black & white.
Oliver Bryk

Replies: Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Seeing black & white vs. color)