Subject: Re: [Leica] STOP WORRYING ABOUT YOUR LEICAS
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 18:40:01 -0500

I had my PME-3 Hasselblad prism fall from the top shelf of a cupboard
(about 6 feet high) onto a hard wood floor.  Not a mark or any evidence of
damage to the PME-3, but there is a dent in the floor!

dan c.

Message from Mark Cohen <markc@binaryfaith.com> (Re: [Leica] STOP WORRYING ABOUT YOUR LEICAS)