Subject: [Leica] Reloadable cassettes
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 12:08:07 -0600

I went to my local camera store yesterday to pick up some Kodak Snap
Caps, as my supply of cassettes is getting a bit long in the tooth.  I
was shocked, SHOCKED, to learn that Kodak has discontinued the product.
I've used the Kodak things for years without problems, and have no idea
what other quality cassettes might be out there.  (Of course I've seen
the boxes of no-name loose cassettes in the stores, in both metal and
plastic, but am willing to pay a bit more for what I hope would be
reliable operation.)

Anybody have suggestions for new cassettes these days?  I can't use the
Leitz models as the film has to work in non-Leica cameras too.

Thanks for any advice.

Cheers,
Kip