Subject: [Leica] Eveready Case
From: goldframe1@yahoo.com
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 11:59:54 -0700

Thanks for the link - they look nice - pricey but nice.  I wish I'd know
about them sooner.  If I were to order a case I would specify the snaps that
go around the Leica strap posts so the strap would not be directly on the
camera case itself, where they might conceivable get torn loose and "Oh My
G**" - there gooooeees the camera and my 75mm Summilux!!!!!  They are not
currently producing (note at bottom) I guess one person does all their
leatherwork.

Thanks again,

gold

>>SUSPENSION OF ORDERS

>>Kameraleder is a small company so if someone sneezes, we all catch cold...
Our chief leather master has been experiencing health problems.  This is a
big problem.  These cases are unique through out the world and solely due to
his superior craft skills.  If you already have one of our cases, you are
well aware of his expertise.  Consider yourself lucky.

Consequently, I have reluctantly chosen to suspend receiving new orders
until this scenario plays itself out.   Also, we would like to complete our
existing orders however I cannot say with any certainty when that will be.

We do have a few items on hand - straps and some belt pouches.  As for our
ever-ready cases, the future is unclear.   If you have an interest in a case
or a question - do contact us as we can keep track and notify you when our
situation changes.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.