Subject: [Leica] M6J - Special Eveready Case
From: goldframe1@yahoo.com
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 12:10:53 -0700

In the materiel on the M6J it spoke of a Classic Eveready case, in brown
leather, that was especially created for the M6J using original design
templates.  I was intrigued by that description when I read it and I still
am.  I'm curious if someone could post a photo of that if they have it
available.  I'm also interested if there might be one of those for sale or
available from wherever they originally came from??

gold