Subject: RE: [Leica] how can the 75 Lux focus go bad?
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 12:38:06 -0800

Yes, QC at Leica needs Customer QC.  My 75 ( 5 feet behind) was used but s
you say, what could happen to a lens?  Henry's 75 was out.....making me
wonder about my lens...., my M6 ( Vertical VF out) was new..... there are
lots more....All with basic QC errors...

I realize that some or many of the LUG members can and do get the ear of
Leica, Germany... Instead of pounding them for unavailability of new toys,
why not pound them to improve QC????  These stories must not be getting to
the upper echelon at Leica.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net