Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: V35
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 20:33:42 -0000

Slobodan,
Ditto ;-)
I waited to find one second hand, eventually did, but then sold it on (or
returned it - I can't recall which) as it wouldn't give full black borders
with 21mm negs anyway.
I went to work with a file on an old ordinary carrier and now have the
strange edges to show for it!
e.g.
http://members.tripod.co.uk/JemK/Pic-A-Week/2.htm

Jem