Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: V35
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 21:39:41 -0800

Jem:

I got tired of waiting. Most of all, I started getting exasperated by
the cavalier and flippant attitude from whoever answered the phone that
day at the New Jersey Sloth. A member of the Lug had an extra carrier,
still in the box, which they graciously sold to me at a very good price.
Now I have three, the boxed one, a one sided glass carrier, and one
without any glass, which I have since filed.
I'm waiting on a IIIa, before I start filing my single glass carrier.
It'll be matched to a 15mm, with the image area hopefully bleeding into
the sprocket hole, at least more than my old 21f4. Once I make my test
exposures, I'll use them as a guide for the filing.

Best,
 Slobodan