Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: DOF
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 17:43:30 -0700

And if you print the negatives full frame to an 8x10, do you get the same
DOF? You most certainly will get different image sizes on the print.

I will put it even simpler.

If John Collier follows your advice and wants to know what DOF he can expect
out of a 45mm lens focused at 3 meters in a full negative 8x10 print. You
are saying it is completely irrelevant if I make the negative with either a
G2/45mm, a Mamiya 7/43mm or large format/45mm Grandagon-N?

Just curious,

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: DOF)