Subject: [Leica] Journals Galore!
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 10:27:56 -0500

On Tuesday, I received the current issue of Voigtlander Matters, the
journal of the Voigtlander Verein.  On Wednesday, I received the latest
issue of Viewfinder, the journal of the Leica Historical Society of
America.  Today, I received the latest issue of the provocatively titled
Journal of the Zeiss Historica Society.  I am awash in grand tales of
grander photographic gear!

The Journal of the ZHS even has a reprint of an interview with Heinz
Kuppenbender, the developer of the Contax RF camera AND a neat piece on the
Jenaflex AM-1 and AC-1.

Wow!  I'm in heaven!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315