Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: HCB & DDD
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 10:27:06 -0500

> Hell, I'm probably going to buy the book.
> Happy Snaps,
> Sal DiMarco, Jr.
> Philadelphia, PA

Don't do it Sal. Save him from himself. His Korea stuff was and is
iconic. But I would suggest that most of what he's done since has either
been pretty mundane - Kremlin, etc. - or simply self-promoting and
commercial - Picaso paints a picture, or what ever that silly thing was
called.

If he could do it, he should call back most of the stuff since This Is
War! ;-)

B. D.

Replies: Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: HCB & DDD)