Subject: Re: [Leica] Unfortunate accident removes red dot! Devastated in Victoria! :-(
From: "Kam" <kamm@netvigator.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 12:21:41 +0800

Poor Ted, as the red dot can significantly reduce the light entering the
little window next to the Leica logo, missing it means that you will get a
lot more flare.  Go and get some black tape, shade ... or whatever to cover
the little window.  Have a nice weekend, notwithstanding the misfortune.

Regards,
Kam