Subject: Re: [Leica] Unfortunate accident removes red dot! Devastated inVictoria! :-(
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 05:45:58 -0800

Adrian Bradshaw wrote:
>>>> Good luck hunting for the dot!<<<<<

Hi Adrian,
You should have seen me on hands and knees crawling around under patients
beds weeping and wailing searching for it. Then two guys in white suits
dragged me out and I found myself incarcerated in a straight jacket,  until
Sandy came to my rescue and led me out of the hospital.

All the while me wailing, "Little red dot where are you?" :-) And trying to
wave my Leica with my arms tied behind my back.   Hell of a "Leica moment"
missed by many! ;-)

One of life's little embarrassing events.

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant