Subject: Re: [Leica] Unfortunate accident removes red dot! Devastated in Victoria! :-(
From: "Dan States" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 14:25:33 -0000

Ted, to avoid possible image issues noted below I suggest inserting a "Red
Hot" candy, or even a "Boston Baked Bean" into the divit.  This will
temporarily mitigate your dot shortage.  Be carefull not to lick your lens
however, as the Red Hot will have a tendancy to melt.

Good luck in your time of need
Dan