Subject: Re: [Leica] Off camera flash cord for ttl enabled strobes???
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 18:40:45 -0500

Michael Hintlian jotted down the following:

> Road trips planned?

Yep -- Columbus to Key West 2001!  My planned cross-country trip along US
Highway 60 has been binned because of an acute lack of time.  A friend and I
will instead be taking Eric the Red via Atlanta and Savannah towards the end
of March for a little over a week.  Currently reading a Keys guidebook and
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil.  Savannah seems... unconventional
;)

BTW -- if any luggers have recommendations of where to go, what to see, or
photographically interesting places, I'd welcome them.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | Jonesboro, AR; Denver, CO;
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       | Washington, DC; Mount Morris, MI.
email: howard.390@osu.edu         | Bear arms, or bears harm?