Subject: [Leica] RRS B30 Camera Plate
From: Randy Holst <mistervolvo@home.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 15:43:52 -0700

Hello All,

My thanks to all who provided me with their views on the RRS (Really
Right Stuff) Arca-Swiss style camera plate for the Leica M-series
cameras.  The RRS B30 plate is beautifully machined and fits my M4 like
a glove.  The skeletonized design brings the weight of the plate down to
2.2 oz., which is hardly noticeable when attached to the camera.  The
slight widening it provides around the edge of the camera's base plate
seems to give me a better grip on the camera and the plate does not need
to be removed to change film.  Now I can finally use the camera on my
tripod with the RRS clamp like the rest of my cameras.  I highly
recommend it if you're tired of messing with tripod screws.

Randy Holst
Boise, Idaho