Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted's Missing red dot and Leicaholics
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 15:15:39 -0800

Sal me old son,

You are a life, heart and soul saver mon ami! ;-) I will send along the
address in a moment.  Thank you very much, as your kind offer means even
though as devastated as I am and sleepless,  I can assure you I'll have a
good sleep this coming night. ;-)

And a great big thank you to all you family folks that gave me heart warming
advice and consolation over this very tragic Leica moment!  It's family,
that's what it's all about! :-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant